The Assistant Manager Digital Content & Services Portal will be
responsible for the coordination of all digital and print content. The
right candidate will have experience in cross channel content marketing
and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content,
social media marketing and search marketing. The ability to interpret
analytics and troubleshoot web related technical issues is a plus. Must
be able to work with management assignments including online reports,
Closeout / As Build Packages, Surveys and Project Presentations etc.
- Development and execution of comprehensive digitally integrated
campaigns in support of assigned business lines to promote the
division's brand, products, services and image, incorporating all
marketing technology capabilities and tools with consideration of
- Utilizes email technology, web tools, associated web analytics, SEO,
SEM, Online Advertising, and social media to complete all elements
of digital marketing.
- Digital content preparation and management assignments including
online reports, Closeout / As Build Packages, Surveys and Project
- Develops and executes email marketing strategies and tactics,
measurement of email performance and formulation of insights across
all lines of business leveraging the email channel.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOP's) for the
planning, execution, optimization, distribution and amplification of
the organization's content.
- Plans, budgets, and executes email marketing campaigns, search
engine strategy and Mobile Marketing Plan including investigation,
recommendation and implementation of various opportunities to align
with business goals.
- Executes search engine marketing campaigns and search engine
- Provides back-up support for other members of Corporate Marketing
and Communications team as needed.