The AM Service enablement will have the responsibility of identifying and
addressing Network Infrastructure implementation & Operations
performance issues, ensuring compliance requirements are met and
ownership of key performance metrics. This position requires hands-on
working on telecom/ICT networks and systems, an understanding of systems
integration & automation and QoS/QoE assurance.
- Monitor, support, configure and physically build systems; support
other engineering team members as needed in their work..
- Support & maintain ICT infrastructure, remote office systems, and
everything in between. Provide expert troubleshooting and technical
support of systems for supported business units. Coordinate teams in
working through solutions.
- Working knowledge of high-speed network technologies and protocols.
- Working knowledge of Wireless Networking
- Excellent management skills, demonstrated ability to deliver
detailed technical documentation and manage tasks.
- Develop MOP, SMART goals & objectives for team in support of ICT
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working with teams and end-users;
driving teams and objectives.
- Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement.