Working experience in radio frequency (RF) and/or wireless transmission.
Knowledge of radio propagation modelling and prediction, microwave path
analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site
equipment layout, parameter definition, and ancillary equipment. Leads
the design and/or technical implementation of distributed antenna
systems (DAS) and other managed networks projects.
Primary responsibilities include the definition of network architecture,
completion and presentation of design packages, planning and supervision
of RF testing, and direction of system acceptance and customer
integration activities. Work on problem resolution and network design
related challenges with new generation of 3G and 4G multi modal BTS
equipment and antennas.
- Strong understanding/working knowledge of RF/wireless network
designs, standards & protocols and power/utility requirements.
- Direct or perform system testing utilizing scanners, spectrum
analyzers, power meters, optical test equipment and other testing
- Knowledge of AC and DC Power, coax, various low & high band
frequencies related to cell sites.
- Ability to create, review and QC engineering drawings to customer
and company specifications for cell site construction.
- Ability to attend technical meetings and site walks with vendors,
customers and OSP engineers.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate and lead
front end project details through on-site visits and or conference
- Maintaining of project spreadsheets and internal databases related
to various market projects and warehousing of such.